A country I'd like to visit

If you ask me about a place I would like to travel to, my first answer would definetly be Iceland, I know it may sound strange, maybe most people would think about a vacation to a sunny beach paradise. I myself would rather see the sharp contrasts of Iceland, I want to learn their language, I want to go hiking and breathe a whole new kind of fresh air. When I see photos or videos of Iceland's mountains or fjords I just dream about just stand there and stare at the ocean in peace, just hearing the sounds of nature.

I am no expert on Iceland, actually my interest on this place began recently, what i do know is that it as a very particular weather and a rich history despise having such a small population.

I think living there would be great, most of the country isn't populated so it would be a nice change, going from a large crowded city to a place like that for a fresh start? Yes please. (173 words)



Comentarios

  1. Yes, you have a reason when you say that is strange want go to Iceland. In my case , I have dreamed visit cuba since when I was child. Anyway, I think that any trip is good for the spirit

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Nice! The only thing I know about Iceland is that the father of one character of sense8 lives there. It would be wonderful to live there, I agree. Or at least, just to stare at the ocean in peace, I loved that part!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I wrote about Iceland too :) I think is a very very interesting land, and is a dream to me, to know it.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Wow!! Iceland is far away!! But it sure is a paradise for who enjoy desert climates.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. woow!! is a beatifull country. i wish you can go some day.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I think iceland it is very interesting too. Besides, I like cold places and blue landscapes, preferably with lots of ice.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Starting my english blog